Hands usually give away your age because they age more quickly than your face. However, you can avoid this if you take proper care of them. cool stuff, cool stuff, cool stuff
Justkooki.com gathered a few pieces of advice and rules to keep your hands pretty for longer.
1. Wash your hands correctly
Frequent contact with soap can make your hands lose moisture and start flaking. Follow these simple rules to avoid it:
- Don’t use antibacterial soap unless absolutely necessary. Avoid perfumes: they dry your skin and may cause irritation. Opt for moisturizing soap with jojoba oil, olive oil, or aloe vera. cool stuff, cool stuff, cool stuff
- Wash your hands with warm but not hot water to preserve the natural protective layer.
- Avoid electric dryers in favor of paper towels.
2. Wear gloves
Your hands are constantly under stress due to external factors such as cold, chemicals, and dry air. To minimize the damage, you should have gloves for all occasions:
- Leather or fur gloves or mittens for cold weather.
- Rubber or latex ones for household chores (washing dishes, mopping floors, cleaning the bathtub, etc).
- Cloth gloves for gardening.
3. Moisten your hands regularly
A good hand cream is as crucial as soap or shampoo, so choose and use it wisely.
- Apply the cream as needed but no less than twice a day (morning and evening). If you have dry skin, put a tube of cream near the sink and apply it every time after washing your hands. For best effect, apply the cream, put on cotton gloves, and go to bed like that.
- Your nails need moisturizing too. Rub some hand cream into them, and purchase a vitamin E cream for the cuticles.
- Your skin needs moisture from the inside as well as outside, so drink enough water.
- Buy a humidifier, and turn it on when the air’s dry.