Anti-cellulite creams don’t bring desirable effects, but scrubs remove the keratinized layer of the skin, improve blood circulation, and speed up metabolic processes.
- A ground coffee scrub makes skin fit and smooth, and cellulite — less noticeable.
- A sea salt scrub will draw the excess moisture out of the cellulite zone.
2. Contrast shower
- A contrast shower improves blood circulation and stimulates metabolism.
- The pressure of water streams will eliminate stagnations. Lymph will intensively cleanse the skin and subcutaneous layers.
- Direct the water jet to the problem area from a distance of 10 cm (3.9″), and massage the problem areas: buttocks area — with circular movements, legs — top-down movements for the front part and bottom-up for the back part.
- The high temperatures of a sauna increase blood and lymph flows, due to which skin becomes smooth and fit, restoring its elasticity.
- A sauna opens sweat glands, through which toxins leave the skin, cleaning it of fatty stagnation.
- Just one visit to a sauna a week will smooth up the subcutaneous fat layer.
- Anti-cellulite wraps with special oils or curative mud will also help.
P. S. These cellulite-fighting methods will bring visible results only when they are all used together. One chosen method may not be effective enough.