Have you ever looked at your fingers and wondered why your ring finger is longer than your index finger or vice versa? Well, look no further than this paragraph. According to a study, the length of your fingers shows the levels of testosterone you were exposed to as a fetus in the uterus and there is more to the study that you can read about by following the link.
- If your ring finger is longer than your index finger this means that you are a very charming individual and you tend to take more risks in both your personal and professional life.
- If your index finger is longer than your ring finger, this means that you are a natural born leader.
- And finally, if your ring finger and your index finger are the same lengths this means that you are a good communicator and you know how to keep the balance.
Not only do our fingers have some marvelous things to tell us about our personality but so do our hands. According to the American Academy of Hand Analysis, all hands have a unique structure that it is almost impossible to find in someone else’s hands. Just like our lips and fingers, our hands have their own unique print.
The best way to see this is by lifting the hand you consider the strongest and have the palm facing your way.
- If your fingers seem far apart from each other (more than 0.5 cm), this means that you love exploring and experimenting with new things.
- If your fingers are closely positioned next to each other (less than 0.5 cm), this means that you are cautious and very well-organized.
What do you think about these findings? Do you think they apply to you? Please let us know in the comments section below and don’t forget to share this article with your family and friends!